The School Guidance Counselor is an endorsed professional educator who assists students, teachers, parents and administrators.
- Ms. Pena - All grades, Last names M-Z
- Ms. Harper - All grades, Last names A-L
School guidance counselors are trained to work toward preventing the development of children's problems, intervene quickly to correct problems and their escalation and provide crisis intervention.
- Guidance Counselors help students individually, and in groups to grow personally and socially.
- Guidance Counselors support students in developing an individual plan for academic success.
- Guidance Counselors teach students how career exploration planning pays off with successful jobs.
- Guidance Counselors work with all students, parents, teachers and administrators to improve student achievement.
- Guidance Counselors show students how to develop positive attitudes, make effective decisions, resolve conflicts and respect others.